101
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
塵土受到損辱桅咆,卻以她的花朵來報答普碎。
102
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
只管走過去咐容,不必逗留著采了花朵來保存照皆,因為一路上花朵自會繼續(xù)開放的。
103
Roots are the branches down in the earth. Branches are roots in the air.
`根是地下的枝。枝是空中的根值依。`
104
The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seeking its former nest.
`遠遠去了的夏之音樂,翱翔于秋間碟案,尋求它的舊壘愿险。`
105
Do not insult your friend by lending him merits from your own pocket.
不要從你自己的袋里掏出勛績借給你的朋友,這是污辱他的。
106
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
`無名的日子的感觸辆亏,攀緣在我的心上风秤,正象那綠色的苔蘚,攀緣在老樹的周身扮叨。`
107
The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.
回聲嘲笑她的原聲缤弦,以證明她是原聲。
108
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of His special favour.
`當富貴利達的人夸說他得到神的特別恩惠時彻磁,上帝卻羞了碍沐。`
109
I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have a lamp that has not been lighted.
我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因為我有一盞還沒有燃點起來的明燈衷蜓。
110
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence.
`人走進喧嘩的群眾里去累提,為的是要淹沒他自己的沉默的呼號。`