看美劇的時候接觸到一首非常美的詩??
Do not Stand at my Grave and Weep
請不要站在我的墳前哭泣
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Mary Elizabeth Frye
圖片發(fā)自簡書App
Do not stand at my grave and weep
請不要站在我的墳前哭泣,
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在這里,我不會睡去。
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是千萬縷吹拂的微風荡碾,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是簌簌落下的紛揚雪霧,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是田野上低垂的谷穗雏搂,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是朦朧的溫潤秋雨,
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
我駐足于清晨的安寧寇损,
I am the swift uplifting rush
我也流連于飛鳥盤旋的翼間凸郑,
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
那瞬息萬變的靈動。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是夜間星辰的光輝矛市。
Do not stand at my grave and cry
請不要站在我的墳前哭泣芙沥,
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在這里,我不會逝去。