1 you know what they say 人們常說
Well, you know what they say about early birds. 人們常說早起的鳥兒的故事。
Well, you know what they say about home being where the heart is. 是呀,你知道他們說哪里有歡樂哪里就有家。
2 I feel like 我想要,我像什么一樣
I?feel?like?vomitting.?我覺得想嘔吐。
Use?it?to remind?yourself?of?why?you?want?to stop,?whenever?you?feel?like?smoking.?每當你想要吸煙的時候就用這張小紙片提醒你自己為什么不能吸拥刻。
It?can?ignite?your?spirit?and?make?you?feel?like?you?can?do?anything.?它能點燃你的精神和使你感覺你能夠做到任何事情。
"I?feel?like?I just?won?the?lotto, "?he?says.?“我感覺就像剛剛贏得了樂透大獎父泳,”他如是說般哼。
I?feel?like?Michael?Jackson?at the moment.?我現在覺得我像邁克爾·杰克遜一樣。
3 figure 想惠窄,覺得
I always figured, when the right one comes along, I'll be able to be a standup guy and go the distance, you know? 因為我總是想逝她,當那個對的人出現的時候,我會勇往直前睬捶,堅持到最后黔宛。(老友記 第一季 第十三集)
I figured you taught him that. 我以為是你教的。(老友記 第一季 第十集)
4 on earth 究竟,到底 (有一種強調的作用)
Why on earth would I understand?我怎么會了解 (老友記 第二季 第十一集)
Why?on?earthshould?we?worry about?all?this?bubbling?up?of?stuff?that?has?nothing?to do?withcommunication??我們究竟為什么需要擔心所有這些冒出來的東西臀晃?,它們與交流根本毫無關系觉渴?
Where?on?earth?did?you?spring?from??你究竟從哪兒冒出來的?
Sharon推薦閱讀