《演員》英文版
薛之謙
Every time you went away without a trace
每次你不留蹤跡地走開
You know that's making my heart break, is there something I can say?
你知道那是在傷害我的心巢寡,我能說什么
Just look into my eyes babe.
看著我的眼 寶貝
Many times, you build a wall in your heartache.
很多次枫慷,你建了一座墻
Won't you come back to my place
你會回到我的地方嗎
Baby listen to my heart
寶貝聆聽我的心聲
I'll be standing here waiting
我會在這里等候
I'll be taking out my hands and trying to reach it for you
我會伸出我的雙手相寇,試著去靠近你
There is nothing I can't do, to make you my girl
我沒辦法讓你成為我的女孩
Sometimes it's hard to see your heart but I'll be OK
有時候很難看到你的心,但是我會好好的
As long as you don't walk away and promise that you'll stay
只要你不走開,保證你會留下來
Don't you know that I just wanna give you all that I had
你不知道我想要給你我的一切嗎
You got me so caught up can't get you out of my head
你使我如此著迷稚茅,無法將你從腦海忘記
Never thought that I could fall in love so deep in this way
從沒想過我會愛得這么深
What can I say....
我還能說什么
You are the one who break my heart and my soul
你讓我的心和靈魂破碎
You know that I will never ever let go
你知道我不會放手
Just let me be the one to give you my love
讓我成為給你愛的人吧
No matter where you are...
無論你在哪里
Baby it's time to open up with your heart
寶貝是什么打開你的心了
Baby you know I'll always be there for you
You are the only one that light up my life
你是唯一點亮我生命的人
Sunshine in the dark...
黑暗中的陽光