????????????????????????????????????? ?翻譯:Ailsa??????? ?? 整理:黑桃皇后
??????????????????????????????????????? ——獻給花榮毅人,感謝生命中有你
????? I Love You, Stinky Face講述的是母親對孩子偉大的愛,全篇充滿孩子的想象尖殃,不論孩子說自己變成多么可怕的動物丈莺,媽媽都會回答我會永遠愛你。現實中送丰,大概孩子對父母的愛有過之缔俄,而無不及吧,你感受到了嗎器躏?
I Love You, Stinky Face
我愛你俐载,臭臉蛋兒
" I love you, my wonderful child,"said Mama as she tucked me in.
“我愛你,我的好孩子登失,”媽媽邊說便幫我掖好被子遏佣。
But I had a question.
但我有一個問題。
Mama, what if I were big, Scary ape? would you still love me then?
媽媽揽浙,如果我是一個可怕的大猩猩状婶?那你還會愛我嗎意敛?
"If you were a big, scary ape, I would?make your birthday cake out of bananas, and I would tell you,'I love you, my big, scary ape.'"
“如果你是一個可怕大猩猩,我會用香蕉裝飾你的生日蛋糕膛虫,我會告訴你:‘我愛你草姻,我的可怕的大猩猩∩缘叮’”
But, Mama, but, Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face?
但是撩独,媽媽,但是掉丽,媽媽跌榔,如果我是一個奇臭無比的臭鼬,我的味道太難聞了捶障,而且我的名字叫“臭臉蛋”僧须,那怎么辦?
"Then I'd plunk you in a bubble bath! But If you still smelled stinky, I would't mind.
“那我會給你洗個泡泡浴项炼,但如果你還是聞起來臭臭的担平,那我也不在乎。
I'd whisper in your ear,'I love you, Stinky Face'."
我會在你耳邊輕聲說:‘我愛你锭部,臭臉蛋兒暂论。’”
But Mama, but, Mama, what if I were an alligator with big, sharp teeth?
但是拌禾,媽媽取胎,但是,媽媽湃窍,如果我是長著尖銳的牙齒的大鱷魚怎么辦闻蛀?
"?I'd buy you a bigger toothbrush !
“那我就為你的大牙買一個更大的牙刷!”
And if your throat hurt, I'd look inside your huge mouth.I'd tell you, 'I love you, my dangerous alligator."
“如果你喉嚨疼痛您市,我會把頭伸進你的喉嚨里檢查觉痛,我會告訴你:“我愛你,我兇猛的鱷魚茵休⌒桨簦”
But, Mama, what if I were a terrible meat-eating dinosaur?
但是,媽媽榕莺,如果我是一個可怕的食肉恐龍怎么辦俐芯?
"Then I'd make you a mountain of hamburgers to eat! I'd say,'I love you, my sweet, terrible dinosaur!'"
“那我會給你做很多很多的漢堡包給你吃,我會說:’我愛你钉鸯,我的可愛又可怕的恐龍泼各!’”
But, Mama,but mama, what if I were a swamp creature with slimy, smelly seaweed hanging from my body?
但是,媽媽亏拉,但是扣蜻,媽媽,如果我是一只生活在沼澤地里的及塘,身上掛著黏糊糊莽使,臭西西的海草的怪物怎么辦?
“Then I would live by the swamp and take care of you always. I'd tell you,'I love you, my slimy swamp monster!'"
“那我就會住在沼澤地旁邊笙僚,一只照顧你芳肌。我會告訴你:‘我愛你,我的粘糊糊的沼澤大怪物肋层!’”
But, Mama,but mama, what if I were a Green Alien from Mars, and I ate bugs instead of peanut butter?
但是亿笤,媽媽,但是栋猖,媽媽净薛,如果我是來自火星的綠色外星人,我不吃花生醬蒲拉,卻要吃蟲子怎么辦肃拜?
"Then I would fill your lunch box with spiders and ants and the tastiest bugs you ever had! And I'd pack a note with all the bugs that?said,'I love you, little greenie.Bon appetit!'"
“然后我會給你的午餐飯盒裝上蜘蛛、螞蟻還有你以前吃過的最好吃的蟲子雌团!我會給所有的蟲子包裝起來燃领,上面寫上紙條‘我愛你,我的小綠人锦援,祝你好胃口!’"
But, Mama,but mama, what if I were a one-eyed Monster?
但是猛蔽,媽媽,但是灵寺,媽媽曼库,如果我是一只獨眼怪獸怎么辦?
"Then I would look right into your one eye and say, ‘I love you, ' and I would sing to you? until your one droopy eyelid? finally closed and you fell fast asleep."
“那我就看著你的獨眼替久,說:‘我愛你凉泄,’我會為你唱催眠曲,直到你眼皮垂下來并最終閉上蚯根,你很快就睡著了后众。”
I love you,Mama.
"And I love you, my wonderful child."
我愛你颅拦,媽媽蒂誉。
“我也愛你,我的好孩子距帅∮蚁牵”
如需轉載或引用請聯系本文作者,微信號hongwuxie886_2013碌秸,謝謝绍移。
更多精彩繪本音頻請關注http://www.ximalaya.com/#/23952002