Take back
1. to return somebody or something收回,拿回(最基本的意思)
2. to cause (someone) to remember a time or event使回憶起
Eating hot pot takes me back to our vacation in Chongqing.吃火鍋?zhàn)屛蚁肫鹑ブ貞c的旅行蜈漓。
The smell of this perfume takes me back to my childhood.這個香水的味道讓我回想起童年。
3. to say that you did not really mean (something that you said)收回剛才說的話
What you just said about my mom is really rude. Take it back.你剛才說我媽的話太過分了,收回你剛才所說的宫盔。
You’d better take back what you just said. Otherwise I’m breaking up with you.你最好收回剛才所說的話迎变。否則我就跟你分手!
生活對話模擬:
Betty: Something smells great. Are you baking cookies? 啥東西這么香。你在烤曲奇餅干嗎?
Sam: Yep. Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. 是的,巧克力豆麥片曲奇飘言。
Betty: Mmmm the ?smell of chocolate chips always takes me back to my childhood because I used to bake them all the time as a kid. 嗯~ 這個香味讓我想起了童年,因?yàn)槲倚r候一直會做這款曲奇衣形。
Sam: Well, I bet your cookies can’t compare to mine. Mine taste way better. 我打賭你做的沒有我的好。我做的吃起來更香!
Betty: Hey! That’s rude. Take that back! 太過分了!收回你剛才說的!
Sam: Ok fine. Your cookies and my cookies are both delicious. Happy? 好吧姿鸿。你做的和我做的一樣好吃, 開心啦?
英語君Sam短語分級(口語):
日常需熟練且高頻地使用谆吴。
同五顆星,頻率稍低一些苛预。
日常偶爾使用句狼,可用于替換同義高頻短語。
可以不用热某,但是一定要聽懂腻菇。注意:這類詞語可能是寫作中的大詞,如果寫作有需要昔馋,必須記憶筹吐。