山谷里的思念
Missing? of? the? valley
滿眼輕輕的綠瘩将,浮現(xiàn)你甜甜的笑戒幔,
Green is? full? of? my? eyes,? showing? your sweet? smile.
我在遙遠的南方思念北方的你,
I have missed you? of? the North? in the far South.
風兒輕輕的吹疯趟,花兒害羞的憂郁灸姊,
the wind blows? light .the? flower is full of tristesse shyly.
思念比光速還快,你在我心里徘徊碎浇。
the missing? is faster? than the speed of light way. you loiter? in my heart.
向遠方揮揮手临谱,那是愛情的方向璃俗。
waving to the distant place. it's? the direction of the loving.
閉上眼睛微笑,相思苦跋つ城豁!
smiling? with? closing eye. lovesickness? is bitter.
美麗的云南,我愛上了你抄课,
beautiful? Yunnan. I have loved you already.
山谷里的小紅花唱星,總在我心間縈繞,
the red little? flower of the valley? lingers in my heart
我盼望早一天見到你,
I'm looking forward to see you one day earlier.
讓白云捎去我的問候跟磨,帶去我的思念间聊!
let? white cloud? take? my greetings? . taking my? missing to you!