1,Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天化作一只飛鳥鳴唱而過叶摄,葉掙脫了枝卻追趕不及属韧,只留下一聲秋的嘆息。
2蛤吓,O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
靈魂的旅者請?zhí)诉^我筆尖的河宵喂!
3,The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
當我掀開塵世的蓋頭会傲,她的吻在我的心里印下一首永恒的歌锅棕。
4,It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的微笑讓愛美的人眼含熱淚淌山!
5裸燎,The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
草用盡了最后一滴愛,沙漠在她逝去的微笑中仿佛聽到了不如相忘于江湖的訴說艾岂!
6顺少,If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果追不到你愛的人朋其,就不要讓愛你的人再多等五百年王浴!
7,The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
沙愛上了你的奔騰和狂放梅猿,還有你那你不息的生命之歌氓辣,你是否有黃河般的胸懷帶上笨笨的我?
8袱蚓,Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
你熱切的臉像春雨一樣一波又一波撩撥著我的夢钞啸。
9,Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
不論前世我們是不是陌生人喇潘,今生就是我們要一起睡到不愿醒來的夢体斩!
10,Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
暮靄寧山色颖低,林幽慰寸心