A man died...
有個人死了
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
當他意識到時,他看見上帝手拎行李箱向他走來窑睁。
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
下面是死者和上帝的對話:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好了谷徙,孩子竿滨,我們走吧。
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
死者:這么快迹鹅?我還有很多計劃沒……
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:很抱歉,但時間到了。
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
死者:你的行李箱里是什么巫财?
God: Your belongings
上帝:你的遺物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
死者:我的遺物?你的意思是我的東西哩陕,衣服和錢平项?
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些東西從來就不是你的,它們屬于地球萌踱。
Man: Is it my memories?
死者:是我的記憶嗎葵礼?
God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:不是。它們屬于時間并鸵。
Man: Is it my talent?
死者:是我的天賦鸳粉?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不是。它們屬于境遇园担。
Man: Is it my friends and family?
死者:是我的朋友和家人届谈?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子弯汰,他們屬于你走過的旅途艰山。
Man: Is it my wife and children?
死者:是我的妻子和孩子們?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不咏闪,他們在你的心里曙搬。
Man: Then it must be my body
死者:那么一定是我的軀體。
God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不,不纵装,你的軀體屬于塵埃征讲。
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
死者:那一定是我的靈魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子你錯得可悲橡娄,你的靈魂屬于我诗箍。
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's hand and opened it...
死者眼含淚水恐懼地從上帝手中接過并打開了行李箱……
EMPTY!!
空的!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他淚流滿面挽唉,心碎地問上帝……
Man: I never owned anything?
死者:我從來沒擁有任何東西嗎滤祖?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:正確。你從來沒有擁有過任何東西瓶籽。
Man: Then? What was mine?
死者:那么匠童,什么是我的呢?
God: your MOMENTS. ?Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的時光棘劣,你生活過的每一刻都是你的俏让。
Life is just a Moment.
生命僅僅是時光。
LIVE IT.
LOVE IT.
ENJOY IT.
經(jīng)歷它茬暇,熱愛它首昔,享受它。