Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms - HaiZi
面朝大海,春暖花開 —— 海子
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man.
從明天起望侈,做一個幸福的人印蔬。
Grooming, chopping and traveling all over the world.
喂馬,劈柴脱衙,周游世界侥猬。
From tomorrow on, I will care food stuff and vegetable.
從明天起例驹,關(guān)心糧食和蔬菜。
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.
我有一所房子退唠,面朝大海鹃锈,春暖花開。
From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones.
從明天起瞧预,和每一個人通信屎债。
Telling them of my happiness.
告訴他們我的快樂。
What the lightening of happiness has told me
那幸福的閃電告訴我的垢油,
I will spread it to each of them.
我將告訴每一個人盆驹。
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字。
Strangers, I will also wish you happy.
陌生人滩愁,我也祝你幸福躯喇。
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一個燦爛的前程!
May you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿有情人終成眷屬硝枉!
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在塵世間盡情地享受廉丽!
I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花開妻味。