我說你是人間的四月天,
I say, you are the tender month of April
笑響點亮了四面風藕施;輕靈
your laughters dance in Aeolus's call
在春的光艷中交舞著變评抚。
and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.
你是四月早天里的云煙调煎,
you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,
黃昏吹著風的軟捞附,星子在
in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle
無意中閃泛释,細雨點灑在花前祝拯。
casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.
那輕甚带,那娉婷,你是佳头,鮮妍
so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hour
百花的冠冕你戴著鹰贵,你是
are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,
天真,莊嚴康嘉,你是夜夜的月圓碉输。
yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,
雪化后那片鵝黃,你像亭珍;新鮮
or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout
初放芽的綠敷钾,你是;柔嫩喜悅
shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing
水光浮動著你夢期待中白蓮肄梨。
the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.
你是一樹一樹的花開阻荒,是燕
You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow
在梁間呢喃,--你是愛众羡,是暖
whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow.
是希望侨赡,你是人間的四月天