你若是那天上的星辰费奸,
if you are the hanging star,
請你為我點亮一盞明燈。
Please, please show me a light.
我需要你的指引陪竿,
I need your guidance,
正如你也需要開化我的愚鈍。
Just like you want me be wise.
你若是那天上的星辰,
if you are the hanging star,
黑暗中你綻放出的不息的微光换途。
You never stop leaking any shimmer劲厌。
我伸出手膛薛,我抬起頭,我愿上鉤补鼻,
I stretch哄啄,I look up, I take bait
卻只的到無限平行的絕望。
I got parallel but never closer.
你就是那天上的星辰风范。
You are the hanging star.
少年的幻想咨跌,孤獨的渴望,看不見的翅膀硼婿,
Boy’s dream, loner’s longing, dragon’s wings.
在自己的世界锌半,
Get intoxicated in a fancy destination,
誰都不曾為王。
‘Long live the king’ in the imagination.
放棄追逐星辰的那個少年寇漫,
Are you stop tracing the hanging star ?
你還好嗎刊殉?
Are you still follow your heart ?